cycletrip2006 Belgium to Italy via Germany, Switzerland,Austria and Slovenia

Monday, June 26, 2006

Back into good old Germany for beer and sausage..!

this roadside food just gets worse and worse... ;)
gravy... :) always good to see these signs!!!
this guy saved my bacon with a few free bottle of beer, as the sun was particulary hot that day and I saw a large whirlwind (Draconfluch here) at the side of the road sucking up dirt and grass.
fresh water for free everywhere..!
a captive audience!
a father and son I met on the way whilst staying at an old Spanish ladies house, so I got back into speaking Spanish for a good fews days there. these two were doing the pilgramge from Italy to Santiago on foot, not bike..! A good laugh aound the breakfast table that morning...

everytime I cross a big river or stream, soaking my feet is essential..! I spent over two hours in this Alpine river as the scenery was gorgeous and had a cold beer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home