cycletrip2006 Belgium to Italy via Germany, Switzerland,Austria and Slovenia

Friday, June 23, 2006

Ferry across Bodensee to Konstanz

Moonrise over Bodensee from Konstanz
the guardian at the entrance to Konstanz Harbour... she reminded me of one of the staues from Sinbad or Jason...
the goalie and one of the defenders I think. They kept trying to get me to sing Three Lions..! They love that song over here fo rsome reason..!?
met up with a travelling german footie team who were all on the razz, this guy was so far gone we piled up beermats on his head and I think we left him asleep in this Irish bar... heavy police presence all around, but they never seem to be needed which is good.
Except for this one..! We shared a drink after with some of her friends aswell which was pretty cool.
i went to an open air big screening of the opening game, which was fantastic. Another sweltering hot day, drinking beers surrounded by Germans and I painted a big red St Georges Cross on my face, but as you can see they took it all in good humour...
getting the ferry from Meersburg to Konstanz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home