cycletrip2006 Belgium to Italy via Germany, Switzerland,Austria and Slovenia

Friday, June 23, 2006

Heidelburg to I cant remember the name, but it was on the Danube..!

I really cant remember the all names of the various places I travelled thru to get to this 50k section of the Danube, but it was beautiful countryside all round. I basically followed the Neckar River which was stunning from Heidelburg thru to Heilbronn, then I think Tubingen and onto the town of Rottweil, of canine fame... from there I went southeast and got to this place which was like a farm with decent rooms in it, and we had evening meals around a fire whilst the lady of the farm cooked regional dishes in a kiln and over the fire. All the kids had lumps of dough on sticks and stuck them over the fire, and it tasted GREAT!!! :) I THINK the section of the Danube was from Tuttlingen to Sigmaringen...
moon shot and top of farmhouse.
nice cliffs rose sheer out of the danube shores all along for 50ks.
cooking regional dishes in the kiln.
I just remembered, I completely forgot to mention Stuttgart aswell, and have photies but will add them later as my memory stick filled up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home