cycletrip2006 Belgium to Italy via Germany, Switzerland,Austria and Slovenia

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Antwerp to Brussels

Brussels at night,was gorgeous with all the buildings lit up
shopping center
something tells me this was a bar for men who like their men hairy... what a name! L Homo Erectus..!!! LOL!!!
shopping center
church in Brussels
the EU where I filed a complaint for them to get their fingers out...
an origional Heironymous Bosche painting... amazing.
I think I passed out when I saw this..!!! I remember the horror of it all trying to do the translations... Uuhuuuhuuhh... lol
this fella had already cycled direct from Belgium to Rome, and it took him six weeks. He got me a beer and we discussed possible changes to the route, as he said it's a difficult one thru Slovenia and Tuscany is a killer apparently...
saw this ship on the canal from Antwerp to Brussles, and sure its the one from Albert Dock!!!
Happy to be in Brussels..! The main sqaure is amazing...
at times the path gets completley lost for various reasons,but its good trying to pick your way if the weathers good, if its not it makes a big difference.


beer shop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home